- The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is designed to detect anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies in either human serum, plasma or whole blood within 15 minutes.
- 30 tests per kit
- This test is easy-to-use, with basic equipment needs.
- The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test has 97.1% sensitivity and 97.8% specificity, making it one of the most effective tests for detecting previous exposure to anti-SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- After coronavirus infection it may take 10-14 days and up to 30 days for antibodies to be identified with this test.
- Finger prick specimen allows testing at point-of-care, saving crucial time.
- Complementary to PCR by detecting immune response
Reagents and Materials provided:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Disposable capillary tubes, marked for 10 µL and 20 µL
- Detection buffer (tris-based buffered solution with preservatives)
- Instructions for Use
Materials Required but not provided:
- Clock, watch or other timing device
- Pipettor capable of delivering 10-20 μL of sample, that can be used instead of the disposable capillary tube for greater accuracy
- Sterile lancets, sterile gauze and wipes for fingerstick whole blood specimens
- Collection devices for venous whole blood, serum, plasma
- Disposable gloves, biohazard disposal container
Manufactured by CTK Biotech.
Category Rapid Test Kits
* Based on residence in Ireland. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: €203.25.