- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus in nasal, nasopharyngeal (NP), or oropharyngeal (throat) swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- Presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus can be detected within the first week of the onset of symptoms.
- 20 Tests per kit.
- Currently, the laboratory method for detecting COVID-19 is RT-PCR. However, this method requires sophisticated equipment and highly trained laboratory technicians. The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is easy to use, cost-efficient and can be done at the point of care with results in 15 mins.
Reagents and Materials Provided:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Sample extraction tubes
- Sample extraction tube rack
- Sample extraction buffer
- Sterile swabs, each sealed in a plastic-paper pouch
- Instructions for Use
Materials Required but Not Provided:
- Clock or timer
Materials May be Required but Not Provided:
- Positive control
- Negative Control
Category Rapid Test Kits
* Based on residence in Ireland. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: €162.60.